WEC´s Little Riders Club (3-6 years old)
Our mission is to help build a SAFE and SOLID foundation for our youngest riders in portions appropriate for their attention spans, at a reasonable rate to clients, with the understanding that they will graduate from the Little Riders Club ready to be successful in the Riding School in a private or semi-private setting.
The format of the club will be as follows:
* One trainer and One Teenage Helper
* 2 kids at a time so there is always someone hands-on, instructor always present.
* 35 minute lesson format (horses will be out and ready to ride, students will help complete tack up and prepare for lesson, spend 15-20 minutes in saddle and/or horse in hand, at walk, exercises, dismounts, give treats)
* 3 rounds (6 students) in 2 hour blocks, 2x/week. Current proposed time slot according to parent polls is 6-8pm Monday’s and Fridays.
* Charge to clients proposed: $160 for 4, or $300 for 8 classes/month. The LRC will meet 8 times/month.
* Due to the busy nature of our horses' and trainers' schedules, we do not provide Makeup lessons. Exceptions are only available at the trainer's discretion IF notice is given to the trainer a full 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson.