WEC´s Little Riders Club (3-6 years old)
Our mission is to help build a SAFE and SOLID foundation for our youngest riders in portions appropriate for their attention spans, at a reasonable rate to clients, with the understanding that they will graduate from the Little Riders Club ready to be successful in the Riding School in a private or semi-private setting.
The format of the club will be as follows:
* One trainer and One Trainer assistant
* 2 kids at a time so there is always someone hands-on, instructor always present.
* 35 minute lesson format (horses will be out and ready to ride, students will help complete tack up and prepare for lesson, spend 15-20 minutes in saddle and/or horse in hand, at walk, exercises, dismounts, give treats)
* 3 rounds (6 students) in 2 hour blocks, 2x/week. Current proposed time slot according to parent polls is 6-8pm Monday’s and Fridays.
* Charge to clients proposed: $50/lesson.
* Due to the busy nature of our horses' and trainers' schedules, we do not provide Makeup lessons. Exceptions are only available at the trainer's discretion IF notice is given to the trainer a full 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson.
Complete our online Liability Release prior your first ride
MARCH – SEPTEMBER
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 9 pm.
Satur-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 8 pm.
OCTOBER – FEBRUARY
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 pm.
Satur-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 pm.
© 2022 by Ana
Contact us today to book a lesson:
832 540 2591
10422 Hufsmith Rd.
Tomball TX 77375